University Affiliated Courses & Examination:
We conduct Exam under different Universities, This is the extra add-on and which open the door to many opportunities for the students who wanted to get Certification after completion of a year program. Student who want to learn casually, is not mandated for them to seat exam. Casual learner are welcome to take their admission throughout the year.
Courses offer different disciplines are…
• Dance: Bharatanatyam, Kathak,
• Vocal Music: Hindustani Classical & Semi Classical, Western Classical,
• Instrumental: Tabla, Guitar, Keyboard,
• Fine art: Drawing & painting
We offer Certification, Diploma/Degree program and all the examination conducted at our Bangalore Centre in association with Taalchakra Music College, West Bengal under its affiliation with
• Prayag Sangeet Samiti- Allahabad
• Sarbabharatiya Sangeet-O-Sanskriti Parishad, Rabindra Bharati
• Bangiyo Sangeet Parishad- Rabindra Bharati
• Prachin Kala Kendra- Chandigarh
Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree program under ‘Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad’
• Prabeshika: 1 year certification for the Beginner
• Jr. Diploma: 1st & 2nd Year
• Sr. Diploma: 3rd & 4th Year
• Prabhakar* (Graduation: 5th & 6th Year
• Praveen* ( Post Graduation): 7th & 8th Year
* Prabhakar and Praveen Certificates of ‘Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad’ are considered equivalent to B.A. and M.A. in Music respectively. Students graduating / Sangeet Prabhakar (6th Year Diploma) are eligible to apply as TGT/ B.Ed in music in all recognized institutes, education boards and universities as per the bye laws of CBSE and other education boards.
Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree program under Prachin Kala Kendra- Chandigarh
• Prarambhik: 2 year Jr. Diploma for Beginner
• Bhushan (Sr. Diploma): 1st ,2nd & 3rd Year
• Visharad (Graduation): 4th & 5th Year
• Bhaskar (Post-Graduation): 6th & 7th Year
Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree program under (Sarbabharatiya Sangeet-O-Sanskriti Parishad) or / (Bangiyo Sangeet Parishad) Rabindra Bharati
• PP-I/ PP-II/ PP-III certification for the Jr. students
• Junior Diploma (PRI): 1 Year Certification
• Senior Diploma: 1st Year, 2nd Year & 3rd Year
• Visharad / Bivakar (Graduation): 4th & 5th Year
• Ratna (Post Graduation) 7th Year): 6th & 7th Year
Eligibility & Age Criteria to appear examination:
5+ Years , Student of any age can appear examination till 4th year. To appear 5th Year, students are mandated to produce class X certificates . This is the minimum educational qualification required to seat 5th year exam under any university.
Academic Year Program & Examination Schedule:
• The academic year for the Music, Dance & Fine Art starts from May and ending up by April of the following year.
• The Examination under university Form fill up held during the month of August to October.
• Theory Written examination is held in month of January and
• Practical Annual Examination is held in April to June every Year.